HESI Comprehensive Review Description:
Get ready to pass both the HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN exam! HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 4th, 5th, and 6th Edition provides a complete, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study guide reviews content by concepts and clinical areas. Along the way, valuable tips from HESI help you apply principles of clinical decision-making and critical thinking. With more than 2000+ practice questions in both study and exam formats, the Evolve companion website lets you practice test-taking in the same electronic format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Over 900 NCLEX practice questions on the Evolve website include alternate item formats, simulating the experience of taking the nursing school exit exam and the NCLEX-RN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions include answers and rationales, reinforcing your understanding of key concepts and content.
- Fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Chapters organized by clinical area make it easier to search for review topics.
- Consistent chapter format makes it easy to find the topics within each chapter.
- Pharmacology tables summarize the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
Table Of Contents:
1. Introduction to Testing and the NCLEX-RN Exam
2. Leadership and Management
3. Advanced Clinical Concepts
4. Medical-Surgical Nursing
5. Pediatric Nursing
6. Maternity Nursing
7. Psychiatric Nursing
8. Gerontologic Nursing
Appendix A: Common Laboratory Tests
You might also be interested in: The Complete Nursing School Bundle PDF Free Download
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/book, please contact us. immediately.
All books/videos on this wesite are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] for all DMCA / removall requests.