Online PDF Introduction To Maternity And Pediatric Nursing Description:
The Test Bank (Study Guide) for Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 8th Edition by Leifer will help you get ready for your upcoming exam.
This test bank is just what you need to get through your classes when you are pressed for time and you need to cover the material in a hurry. It’s also perfect for improving scores, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to increase the overall understanding of any subject matter. It can also help prepare you for future courses when what you are learning today is considered a prerequisite.
Professionally created to provide realistic questions with correct answers. The majority of questions are in the multiple-choice format. These are the same types of questions you are most likely to find on the exam. You can have confidence these questions cover all the major concepts found the in the book.
Introduction To Maternity And Pediatric Nursing Study Guide User Reviews:
“A great test bank has rational/ feedback for each question. Has about 40-45 questions in each chapter. A great way to review material.”
“This test bank is a must for passing the nclex. I found the questions and rationales extremely helpful. I did a lot of my studying from this ebook.”
“Really good answer key to prepare for the final exam, Best study guide I bought.”
Table Of Contents:
- UNIT I: An Overview of Maternity and Pediatric Nursing
- 1. The Past, Present, and Future UNIT II: Maternal-Newborn Nursing and Women’s Health
- 2. Human Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology
- 3. Fetal Development
- 4. Prenatal Care and Adaptations to Pregnancy
- 5. Nursing Care of Women with Complications during Pregnancy
- 6. Nursing Care of Mother and Infant during Labor and Birth
- 7. Nursing Management of Pain during Labor and Birth
- 8. Nursing Care of Women with Complications during Labor and Birth
- 9. The Family after Birth
- 10. Nursing Care of Women with Complications Following Birth
- 11. The Nurse’s Role in Women’s Health Care
- 12. The Term Newborn
- 13. Preterm and Post-Term Newborns
- 14. The Newborn with a Perinatal Injury or Congenital Malformation
- UNIT III: The Growing Child and Family
- 15. An Overview of Growth, Development, and Nutrition
- 16. The Infant
- 17. The Toddler
- 18. The Preschool Child
- 19. The School-Age Child
- 20. The Adolescent
- UNIT IV: Adapting Care to the Pediatric Patient
- 21. The Child’s Experience of Hospitalization
- 22. Health Care Adaptations for the Child and Family UNIT
- V: The Child Needing Nursing Care
- 23. The Child with a Sensory or Neurological Condition
- 24. The Child with a Musculoskeletal Condition
- 25. The Child with a Respiratory Disorder
- 26. The Child with a Cardiovascular Disorder
- 27. The Child with a Condition of the Blood, Blood-Forming Organs or Lymphatic System
- 28. The Child with a Gastrointestinal Condition
- 29. The Child with a Genitourinary Condition
- 30. The Child with a Skin Condition
- 31. The Child with a Metabolic Condition
- 32. Childhood Communicable Diseases, Bioterrorism, Natural Disasters and the Maternal-Child Patient
- 33. The Child with an Emotional or Behavioral Condition UNIT
- VI: The Changing Health Care Environment
- 34. Complementary and Alternative Therapies in Maternity and Pediatric Nursing.
You might also be interested in UWorld NCLEX-RN Study Guide PDF Question Bank Free Download
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/book, please contact us. immediately.
All books/videos on this website are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] for all DMCA / removal requests.