Get nursing care plans right! Ackley’s Nursing Diagnosis Handbook:An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 12th Edition helps practicing nurses and nursing students select appropriate nursing diagnoses and write care plans with ease and confidence. This convenient handbook shows you how to correlate nursing diagnoses with known information about clients on the basis of assessment findings, established medical or psychiatric diagnoses, and the current treatment plan. Extensively revised and updated with the new 2018-2020 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, it integrates the NIC and NOC taxonomies, evidence-based nursing interventions, and adult, pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning considerations to guide your students in creating unique, individualized care plans.
- Step-by-step instructions shows you how to use the Guide to Nursing Diagnoses and Guide to Planning Care sections to create a unique, individualized plan of care.
- UNIQUE!Provides care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis
- Promotesevidence-based interventions and rationales by including recent or classic research that supports the use of each intervention.
- Presentsexamples of and suggested NIC interventions and NOC outcomes in each care plan.
- 150 NCLEX exam-style review questions are available on Evolve.
- Easy-to-follow sections I and II guide you through the nursing process and selection of appropriate nursing
- Appendixes provide you with valuable information in an easy-to-access location.
- Clear, concise interventions are usually only a sentence or two long and use no more than two references.
- Safety content emphasizes what must be considered to provide safe patient care.
- Classic evidence-based references promote evidence-based interventions and rationales.
- List of Nursing Diagnosis Index on inside front cover of book for quick reference.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs allow quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- NEW! Includes comprehensive, up-to-date information on the new 2018-2020NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, complete with 17 new diagnoses.
- NEW! and UPDATED! Provides the latest NIC/NO C, interventions, and rationales for every care plan
- NEW! Section I: Gender identity discussion includes information about the caregiver’s responsibility for adapting care accordingly.
- NEW! Interventions reorganized by priority helps you quickly identify the information you’re searching for.
- NEW! Section II: Bullying, Gender Dysphoria, Medical marijuana, Military families/personnel, Opioid use/abuse, Service animals, Technology addiction, and Veterans.
- NEW! Additional clarification of use of QSEN throughout book in Section I
- NEW! Concept map creator added from Yoost textbook.
- NEW! Updated rationales include evidence-based references 5 years or less.
You might also be interested in: Fundamentals HESI Study Guide
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/book, please contact us. immediately.
All books/videos on this wesite are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] for all DMCA / removall requests.